Even minor sagging and discolouration can result in dangerous collapsed ceilings. Any weakening in the ceiling structure poses a major health and safety risk to occupants. We employ a trusted network of trade professionals with considerable experience dealing with emergency situations, providing cost-effective methods for securing property and buildings.
Immediate emergency response providing assessment, temporary repair and restoration of collapsed ceilings. The assessment is put through expert project management processes that manage the complete permanent reconstruction. Have confidence and reassurance when you deal with a single organisation and point of contact throughout the repair process.
● Project managers and qualified teams
● Established software enables prompt response and accurate reporting
● Real-time reporting speeds up the process for insurance providers
Licensed and insured
The following licenses and insurances are implemented to protect people, materials and assets:
● Builders Registration: BC103023
● Public Liability Insurance
● Workers Compensation Insurance
You may also be interested in